NMIMS, one of India’s top B-Schools and a multi-disciplinary University in India, offers the following undergraduate programs in Bengaluru from Academic Year 2020-21:
- B.Com. (Hons.)
- B.Sc. Finance
- B.Sc. Economics
These contemporary, innovative programs designed to exacting standards by the famed NMIMS faculty team provide a welcome option for aspiring students in the fields of Management, Finance and Economics.
NMIMS Bengaluru started Management programs in November 2008 and has over the past seven years emerged as one of the fastest growing B-Schools in India and a force to reckon with in South India.
- Prestigious International Accreditation from AMBA, UK. NMIMS is among an exclusive group of just 10 B-Schools in India and 215 B-Schools in the world to have received the coveted AMBA Accreditation. NMIMS-B is the youngest B-School in India to get the AMBA accreditation.
- The PGDM Program of NMIMS-B has been ranked among the top 200 programs in the world and 9th in Central Asia by Ed Universal, France.
- NMIMS-B has been ranked amongst the top five emerging B-Schools in 2015 by the National Human Resources Development Network (NHRDN).
To be an Institution of Excellence for learning and collaborative research with a deep commitment to people.
The Institute lays great emphasis on quality, from selection of students and faculty to design of program architecture, course curriculum, academic administration and feedback management. NMIMS, Bengaluru’s faculty enjoys a high pedigree, with excellent academic credentials and global industry experience. It includes eminent academicians and industry leaders on the Board of Studies who collectively monitor the quality and rigour of our academic offerings to ensure that they cater to the contemporary needs of the industry.
The value propositions offered by NMIMS, Bengaluru are:
- Philosophy: The KSA approach of Knowledge (K), Skills (S) and right Attitude (A) is the bedrock of our course design. Quality Assurance at all levels is personally monitored by NMIMS leadership.
- Logic: Every program has its unique objective and logic depending on the target audience. The architecture, courses and curricula flow seamlessly from the articulated objectives and logic.
- Pedagogy: Apart from the conventional classroom sessions, a wide range of pedagogies including group work, case analysis, quiz, simulations, learning logs, role plays, movies and projects are employed for effective learning.
- Course Design: It is based on the 'Learning Outcomes' approach and Faculty articulate learning outcomes for every course. This enables the teaching-learning process to be 'learner-centric' and also facilities the student feedback process.
- Faculty: A unique mix of academicians (with Ph.D. qualifications and research credentials) and those with industry experience front-end the teaching process thereby offering rich value to students. The rigour of the feedback process ensures that only the best of faculty are deployed to teach in the various programs.
- Evaluation: It is a continuous process and has a number of components in sync with the pedagogies adopted for the course thereby ensuring experiential learning.
- Technology: State-of-the-art technology including ‘Blackboard’ for academic administration and SAP system to manage the entire student lifecycle process ensure proper dissemination of knowledge and information, transparency, timeliness and accuracy.
NMIMS operates at Koramangala and its 150,000 sq. ft. campus is based at Bannerghatta road.
Kalkere Post, Anekal Taluk,
Bannerghatta Main Road,
Bangalore – 560083, Karnataka.
Email : Bangalore@nmims.edu
Tel No. : 080–25126000/ 35021235
11, Kaveri Regent Coronet,
Koramangala 3rd Block,
7th Main, 80ft Road,
Bangalore – 560034, India.
Email : Bangalore@nmims.edu
Tel No. : 080–40855555/ 25523551